Acapulco Fantasy is another 4 ingredient dish. Keith picked this one as his first to try from a recipe book we got from my mom. He added everything to our grocery list and fixed it mid-week! I was definitely a hit. Simple and quick meals are a must for us, some weeks and this one was fun. Was it a fantasy? Maybe not, but I love the name!
|1 lb jack cheese, shredded
3 c greek yogurt
8 oz diced green chiles
4 c cooked long grain rice
|Extras: Dash of Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper|
|Can opener, large mixing bowl, spoon for mixing, medium-sized pot, casserole dish (9×13), and serving spoon|
|1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
In the medium-sized pot:
2. Cook the long grain rice. Use directions on the package to prepare rice.
In the large mixing bowl:
3. Add the chiles, greek yogurt, Worcestershire sauce, and salt. Mix thoroughly.
In the casserole dish:
4. Spread 1/3 of the cooked rice in the baking dish.
5. Cover with 1/2 of the greek yogurt mixture and 1/2 of the jack cheese.
6. Repeat layers.
7. Top with rice and sprinkle with cheese.
8. Bake at 300 degrees for 45 minutes.
We chose to serve this up in a bowl and it was the perfect decision! Enjoy!